Situated in the South of the beautiful Isle of Harris, the village of Leverburgh, this self catering property gives you a taste of village life in the islands with all amenities close to hand while still offering you peace and quiet with some of the most beautiful beaches and landscapes on your doorstep. The house has beautiful views to the front and the rear, looking out to the surrounding lochs and hillsides, extending across the Sound of Harris to Uist. It is the perfect location for enjoying a relaxing holiday and enjoying all manner of outdoor pursuits.
The property has been recently refurbished and provides comfortable accommodation for up to six people.
- Modern, well equipped, kitchen containing electric cooker, fridge/freezer, microwave, washer/dryer, toaster, kettle and all other usual kitchen utensils
- Dining table to seat six guests
- Overlooking the front of the house, is the lounge which contains tv, dvd player, dvd’s, books and a selection of games.
- The bathroom is found off the hallway and consists of a bath and shower with nice toiletries for your use
- Iron and ironing board and hair dryer provided
- Linen is all provided, along with bath towels and hand towels
For further information, please phone me on 0771 5599 577